FAMILY PHOTO SESSIONS:
Hello Gorgeous! We have our family session calendar up. Jonathan or I (Trina) will be your photographer. Jonathan does most of our family sessions, so likely you'll be working with him for these. These sessions are at a huge discount and we will not be offering these prices again, so if you want this deal, you'll want to book right away.
I ran a poll in the group and most people were interested in the option of a 15 minute shoot with 5 digital images for $100+tax, but I'm sweetening that deal by offering 15 minute sessions with 15 digital images for $100+tax and I'll have your photos delivered to you via downloadable online gallery just three days after your shoot. I hate waiting for photos, so I don't want to make you wait longer than that :) Some people expressed interest in having a longer shoot. The way our calendar is set up is that there is 15 minutes between each shoot. So if you book two back to back shoots, we'll give you that 15 minute between time at no cost. So you can get a 45 minute shoot with 40 digital images delivered in just 3 days for just $200+tax.
1) Go to https://psphotography.
2) Click the "continue to step 2" button
3) It will show you time options. If no time options are showing, that is because they are already booked and you'll have to go back and choose another date. Otherwise, if options are still showing, choose the one you're interested in. If you want a 45 minute shoot, be sure to choose a time that still shows a time available that starts 15 minutes after the time you selected ends.
4) Fill out the form with your contact information. Make sure you don't have typos in your contact info or we may not be able to reach you. In the "additional comments" box, please let us know the names and ages of the kids involved, how many people are in your family, or if you're using this for another shoot type such as couples, engagement, graduation, senior, headshots...
5) Click the "reserve my appointment" button and wait to receive a confirmation email stating that your appointment is reserved. If you don't receive anything from us with 15 minutes of booking, your appointment may not have gone through. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check if your appointment was reserved.
6) If you wanted to take advantage of the 45 minute session you will have to go through the process again and choose the time 15 minutes after the original appointment you scheduled is scheduled to end or the appointment that ends 15 minutes before the appointment you scheduled is scheduled to start.
7) Within 24 hours of scheduling you'll receive an online invoice. You can pay with any type of card except American Express. Spots will not be held without a payment. We cannot accept cash or check for these and will not be taking payments the day of the shoot. Please do NOT schedule if you're not ready to pay. Payment is due in full within 24 hours of receiving the online invoice, but for those wanting to split it up, after you receive your invoice, email me letting me know you want to split it into two payments and I can send you an invoice for 1/2 of what is due and then the remainder will be due at least 72 hours before your shoot. That is the only payment option other than paying in full that I can offer right now. These payments act as non-refundable retainers to hold your date. There will no refunds and we will not be able to make any exceptions as once you book you're holding a spot that someone else is no longer able to book.
Thank you so much and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you! <3 :)